Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

Write about your favourite piece of technology

Say:
What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.

- 140 words minimum.
- Include a picture.
- Comment on your teacher's post and 3 of your classmates’ blogs.




My mobile phone

 space gray iPhone X

It’s amazing but since I bought last my mobile phone I’d say seven years ago,  I feel it as my most loyal companion of all.
I use my mobile phone for many things, call and chat with my friends and colleagues write e-mails, as an alarm clock, to take out food, among other things, but what I enjoy the most is reading the news, especially the international news in English.
Every day I use my mobile phone, I think I never count the times I use it but I know there are a lots.
What I like the most of my mobile phone is its size, it is not small but at the same time not big at all. It’s easy to handle and user friendly, in other words, it isn’t complicate it to manage it.
When I leave home the first thing I check if I have my mobile phone with me, my life would be horrible if I not connect with the world, my friends, family, colleagues and the news!

 

Comentarios

  1. The same thing happens to me! Sometimes I have to go home just to find my cell phone!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The telephone is very useful for everything

    ResponderBorrar
  3. cell phones are very important nowadays

    ResponderBorrar

  4. I still use my phone a lot, it is a tool that has become essential in my day to day!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. The same happens to me !! the cell phone is incredible

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I like telephones, although they are not my favorites.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. It´s incredible to think how much cell phones have changed in these times.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I agree a lot! nowadays my phone is essential for everything, I can't go out without it.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. mobile phones are quite important in people's lives today, because they facilitate many things and are quite useful

    ResponderBorrar
  11. The mobile phone is very functional and comfortable

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Hello, the cell phone is an excellent technological object, but it is a double-edged sword.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I also like the size of the iphone in general, they are very easy to handle!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog