Post 6: A subject you’ve enjoyed studying this semester

Write about your favorite subject this term. Among others, include:

> Name
> Describe what you do in classes
> Mention the main contents you have seen
> Explain why you like the subject

> Word Count: 180
> Make comments on 3 of your partner’s' posts 

 ᐈ Clases de ingles imágenes de stock, fotos ingles | descargar en  Depositphotos®


My favorite subject

 -My favorite subject at school was English. I have always wanted to learn another language and since I had a good English class and a good teacher, I felt in love with this subject. 

I learned grammar, writing, pronunciation rules and I also learned to listen to different English people who are from many English speaking places and or countries. The latter I’ve learned through music, movies and so on.

At first I didn't know how important is to learn English and how useful has become in my life. It has allow me to communicate with people of different nationalities that I‘ve met throughout my life, to read book in their original language, to see movies and listen the real accent of the actors and actresses to mention some advantages. It’s also a wonderful tool when you travel abroad and need to get something to eat, get directions and find a good and cheap place to stay. English has helped me to get better jobs and developed my career as a bilingual worker.

For all these reason English has been my favorite subject and I continue learning more everyday about this language.

 

Comentarios


  1. English is a very important language today

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello, learning English helps to have opportunities, it's great.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. English is very important, but I must admit that it has been the branch that has cost me the most

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Learning English is essential in both technical and professional careers.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. English is very important, but in my school they didn't give it much importance

    ResponderBorrar
  6. English is very important to know, it is interesting, but difficult in my opinion

    ResponderBorrar
  7. English is also one of my favorite subjects, my teachers were very good too!

    ResponderBorrar

  8. English is very important, I hope one day I can learn it well!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. learning English is very important but it is very difficult for me

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog