Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme? 



Write about:
- your dream jobs when you were a child
- other career options that you had at the moment of applying to university
- what made you decide in the end
- your experience at university until now
- the kind of job you would like to have

 > word count: 130 words
 > don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts and on your teacher's post as well.

 My Career
 
 


In this post I want to talk about the reason I chose my career, and later my dream job.

I remember when I was in school I loved English. My English teacher was a good teacher and I became her assistant. She usually asked me to go with her to other classes to help her students. So when I finished high school I decided to apply to the English program at the university. I never thought of another option.

At the university, I had a great experience with my professors and classmates. We usually studied together as a group, and also, we had access to meet with the professors for any type of questions. We had long conversations with them. They told us about their linguistic approach and researches.

I believe that I have gotten the job I have always dreamed to be a teacher.

Comentarios


  1. Hi! I really enjoyed reading this blog. I find people who have a vocation and a taste for English very admirable, I am very happy that they have fulfilled their dream of being a teacher, it is very comforting to learn from people who love what they do.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, it's awesome that you have the job of your dreams. I would like to have a job that i like too :)

    ResponderBorrar

  3. How good that he always had good teachers and that he got along with his classmates! I am very glad that you got the job of your dreams, hopefully one day I will too.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really liked why she became a teacher and the fact that she achieved what was proposed, I hope to achieve the same passion with my career

    ResponderBorrar
  5. hi, i think it is amazing that you're doing what you love since you liked it ever since you're young. It is really inspiring.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It´s wonderful that since school you have been able to decide the job of your dreams. It´s really hard to decide with so many options.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hello, how nice it is to carry out the profession that you dreamed of when you were little.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. It's good that you can work on your dream job.
    I would also like to study in another country.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I like that people can work on what they dream of and I find it quite interesting that they have done it from such a young age

    ResponderBorrar
  10. She is a very good English teacher, you can tell she likes

    ResponderBorrar

  11. I am very happy that I have the job that I have always dreamed of, most of them are not that lucky, they are very lucky

    ResponderBorrar
  12. It's awesome that you are working on what you really like. I think It's so pretty the way you became interested in English.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Hi, it's great that you have your dream job and that you had good teachers

    ResponderBorrar
  14. It's interesting how we are adults and are ready to have a profession.

    ResponderBorrar
  15. I am glad that you have been able to fulfill your dreams of being a teacher

    ResponderBorrar
  16. If I were a teacher, I would like to be like you!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog